Logan Northern Canal Reconstruction Project
The Utah office of the Natural Resources Conservation Service (NRCS-Utah) has completed a Final
EIS for the Logan Northern Canal Reconstruction Project, which is located in Cache County, Utah.
The Final EIS is available for review on the NRCS-Utah website at the following address:
Paper copies of the Final EIS are also available for review at the address listed above and at the following locations:
- NRCS field office, 1860 North 100 East, North Logan, Utah
- Cache County Library, 15 North Main, Providence, Utah
- City of Logan Library, 255 North Main, Logan, Utah
- City of North Logan Library, 475 East 2500 North, North Logan, Utah
- USU, Merrill-Cazier Library, 3000 Old Main Hill, Logan, Utah
Please contact Bronson Smart, State Conservation Engineer, at (801) 524-4559 if you have any questions about the project.