The Logan City Environmental Department has contracted with every one of the 19 cities, towns, and unincorporated areas throughout Cache County to provide residential and commercial solid waste and recycling collection. Our team covers the entire 1,165 square miles of Cache County and serves more than 100,000 people. Follow the links below to learn more about our department services.
Cost of residential collection services is as follows:
|60 gal. black & 90 gal. blue (month)||$13.50||$14.00|
|60 gal. extra garbage pick-up||$1.99||$2.31|
|90 gal. black & 90 gal. blue (month)||$15.65||$16.25|
|90 gallon extra pick-up||$3.87||$4.19|
|New Account Fee||$5.00||$5.00|
|Delivery of black can (price includes $5 new acct fee)||$20.00||$26.00|
|Delivery of blue can||no charge||no charge|
|Bulk Waste pick-up||$20.00 + tonnage||$26.00 + tonnage|
|Curbside Greenwaste available to select cities (month)||$4.00||$4.00|
|*Cache County: Some communities add a billing fee to these charges, contact your city for specific rates and information.|
Tips to help us to provide YOU with the BEST possible service!
- Have your containers out the the curb by 7:00 am on your collection day. This is what time our collection team begins their day. Routes may vary often and without notice.
- The front of your container should face the street when your can is on the curb for collection.
- Containers must be 3-4 feet from each other and other objects such as mailboxes, telephone poles, trees, and vehicles.
- Please bag or secure your garbage to help prevent litter. Especially make sure to contain plastic grocery sacks, packing peanuts, and shredded paper. However, please do NOT bag recyclable materials (unless it is shredded paper) or green waste materials.
- Please do not overfill your container . Anything longer than four feet is too large for any of the containers. Please cut down large tree branches and boxes.
- Please do not overload your containers with bulky or heavy items such as bricks, construction materials, and appliances.
- Please DO NOT dispose of televisions, motor oil, car batteries, paint, or other hazardous or flammable waste in your containers. Many household hazardous waste items can be disposed of for NO CHARGE at the landfill. Please call (435) 716-9777 for more information.
- As per city ordinances, please do NOT allow your waste containers to sit out on the street for longer than 24 hours before and after your collection day. During snowy weather, moving your cans from the street will help our snow removal professionals.
- Please do not put glass in your blue curbside recycling container. Glass is very dangerous to those that sort recyclable materials.
- Please do not put hot ashes or coals in your automated containers. If your container melts, you will be responsible for the replacement fee.
- Please call our offices at (435) 716-9755 or check out our website to learn what materials go in which automated container. We are more than happy to help with any question you may have about our services.