- Understand the Net Metering Rate and Policy and Fees. To download, Click Here.
- Download the application. Click Here.
- Attend Logan City Light & Power Customer Orientation. (Every Monday 9:00am, 530 N. 800 W.)
- Make sure your solar provider is NABCEP Certified. Click Here
- Make sure your solar provider has attended the Mandatory Contractor Orientation.
- Submit your application, along with the proper fees to City Hall (290 N. 100 W.)
- Wait for design review (about 1-2 weeks)
- After review, you will be given a "notice to proceed".
- When complete, final inspection and commissioning (turning it on).
Things you should know:
- Logan City no longer pays for the bi-directional meter, the customer does ($300).
- If your provider is not NABCEP certified, the application will be rejected.
- Customer must attend Customer Orientation and get a signature in order to submit the application.
- The provider must attend Provider/Installer Orientation (one time) before application will make it past the design review.
- $155 for Logan City Building Permit
- $150 Logan Light and Power design application and review fee.
- $300 for bi-directional meter
- $71 for production meter