Special Event Policy
A daily Special Event fee of $300 (includes one park reservation fee) will be charged for groups that have the following:
- Charge a gate fee
- Charge participants (for profit events)
A daily Special Event fee of $150 (includes one park reservation fee) will be charged for groups that have any of the following:
- Band/amplified music
- Fund-raising activity
- Groups over 150
- Inflatable (s) (additional insurance required)
- Items for sale
- Non-profit public event
- Wedding and/or reception
- Submit event details in writing to the Parks Superintendent at least 30 days prior to the event. Include type of event, activities, area (s) of park to be used, date, size of group, and any other needs. Approval will be based on availability of requested date. Mail request to: Logan Parks and Recreation Department Attn: Parks Superintendent, 195 South 100 West, Logan, Utah 84321
- Security may be arranged through Logan City Police Department. Contact Logan City Police Department at (435) 716-9340 for more information.
- Call Business Licensing at (435) 716-9230 to see if a Business License/Special Event Permit is required.
- If the event is held at the Willow Lions Pavilion or at Willow Center Stage, both areas must be reserved.
- Events that require the assistance of park personnel outside of normal operating hours will be charged an additional fee.
SUBJECT TO RATE AND POLICY CHANGE
Not sure if your reservation requires a Special Event Permit?
Logan City Municipal Code states: “Any short term event at a temporary location that is open to the public for a fee, where the public can participate as a spectator or a participant. Special events shall also include any event available to the public that requires the full or partial closure of the public right of way or the use of city property whether or not a fee is required. Specials events include, but are not limited to, races, concerts, dances, exhibitions, lectures, parades, or other types of entertainment.” §5.04.010
For more information click here.