Facilities & Hours
Fall, Winter, and Spring Hours (3rd week of August through 4th week in May)
Monday-Friday 5:30 am-2:30 pm and 5:30 pm-9:30 pm
Saturday 7:00 am-5:00 pm (March through December)
Saturday 7:00 am-9:30 pm (January and February)
Summer Hours (1st week in June through 2nd week of August)
Monday-Friday 5:30 am-9:30 pm
Saturday 7:00 am-5:00 pm
Hours subject to change during holidays and when Logan High is out of school.
Facilities are available to rent. For more information, please contact Dan Blakely at (435) 716-9247.
- Aerobics Room - 45' x 45' Classes taught daily. A separate fee is charged for aerobics.
- Basketball Courts - Three (3) separate areas available to public. basketball courts
- Batting Cage -Softball and Baseball hitting. Reserved one (1) day in advance.
- Classroom - 21' x 27' May be reserved for classes and meetings. Seating capacity of 29 Classroom
- Indoor Running Track - 13.5 Laps = 1 mile indoor track
- Kitchen - May be reserved for classes and meetings. Seating capacity 24 Kitchen
- Leisure Arts Gym - 60' x 130' Seating capacity of 520 Leisure Arts Gym
- Main Gym - 92' x 110' Seating capacity of 2,500 Main Gym
- Multi-Purpose Room - 100' x 125 ' Seating capacity of 854 Multi Purpose Room
- Racquetball/Handball/Wallyball Courts - Ten (10) courts available to public. Two (2) are available to those patrons with disabilities. Courts can be reserved one (1) day in advance. Racketball Court
- Sauna & Whirlpool -Available in Women's Locker Room. Whirlpool
- Tennis Courts - Two (2) indoor courts available to public. Six (6) outdoor courts available to public. Indoor courts reserved one (1) day in advance. Tennis Courts
- Volleyball Courts - Nets can be set up for scheduled reservations. Volleyball Courts
- Weight and Exercise Areas - Available in Adult Locker Rooms. Exercise Area
- Weight Room - 105' x 45' For persons 16 years and older. Weight Room
- Youth Locker Rooms - Under 18 years of age