Chip & Seal
The 2016 City of Logan Chip & Seal program will run from July 5th through August 8th.
July 5-14, 2016 the scheduled streets will be chipped.
August 1-8, 2016 the scheduled streets will be fog sealed.
The tentative schedule is listed below.
Click on the map below to view the City streets being resurfaced. Click on a street segment in the map to view the date it is scheduled to be chipped and sealed.
Please be aware that this schedule is subject to change without notice.
- Approximately 2 or 3 days before chipping and again before sealing, we will place No Parking barricades along the shoulders of the road. Once the work begins, the street will be closed.
- Vehicles left parked on the roadway when we are ready to begin chipping, as well as when we return to fog seal, will be removed and/or impounded at the owner’s expense.
- Chipping and sealing each street will take approximately 2 hours. You will be able to get in and out your driveway or business access during that time; however there might be a slight delay.
- They days between laying chips and fog sealing City crews will be cleaning the streets in preparation for fog sealing.
- We ask that you make sure your sprinklers do not water any part of the street surface for 4 hours after the road is chipped and again when sealed.
- Once the road has been chipped, please do not turn sharply or spin your tires on the new road surface.
Thank you in advance for your patience,
Logan City Public Works Street Division