I was a student at USU in the 1980s, then returned as a professional with my spouse Anne to start our respective careers in Cache Valley. While working for the U. S. Forest Service, we lived in many towns across the West and chose Logan over all of them. As a 25-year resident, I feel that I have received a lot from this wonderful place and now is the time to give back. Our two daughters were raised here and fond memories, friendships, and outdoor experiences abound. I have been a volunteer and Chairperson for the Cache County Bike and Pedestrian advisory committee over the past 8 years, as well as serving on several local environmental, church, and civic committees.
- Work toward connecting and enhancing bicycle and pedestrian infrastructure
- Partner with Utah State University to become a national research center working toward clean air
- Expand recycling options to more public locations (parks, entertainment centers, downtown, CVTD)
- Develop neighborhood community gardens
- Enhance public transportation system