Before downloading your recycling calendar, you will need to first determine if you should follow "Schedule A" or "Schedule B." To determine your schedule, please find your address on this map or call our office at 435-716-9755.
PRINTABLE 2021 and 2022 Calendar
*Note: When printing, you may need to choose the "fit to page" option for your printer. Calendars can be printed in either color or black and white.
Download in English to print - 2022
Download your recycling schedule on your Google Calendar (or other .ics compatible calendar).
You will receive an alert the evening before your recycling day. Below are the links to add a calendar using a URL. Find your recycling collection schedule (A or B) and the day of the week your garbage is collected by following this link. Then copy that link.
|Garbage Day||Recycling Schedule A||Recycling Schedule B|
|Monday||Right Click to Copy Link||Right Click to Copy Link|
|Tuesday||Right Click to Copy Link||Right Click to Copy Link|
|Wednesday||Right Click to Copy Link||Right Click to Copy Link|
|Thursday||Right Click to Copy Link||Right Click to Copy Link|
|Friday||Right Click to Copy Link||Right Click to Copy Link|
Here are basic instructions on how to add this to a few popular calendars.
1. On your computer, open Google Calendar.
2. On the left, next to "Other calendars," click Add From URL.
3. Enter the calendar's address in the field provided.
4. Click Add calendar. The calendar will appear on the left side under "Other calendars."
1. Sign in to Outlook.com.
2. At the bottom of the page, select .
3. In the navigation pane, select Import calendar.
4. Under Import calendar, select From web.
5. Under Link to the calendar, type the URL for the linked calendar.
6. Under Calendar name, type the name you want to use for the calendar.
7. Select Import.
1. Copy the URL for the Google Calendar you want to add to your iPhone
2. On your iPhone tap the Settings icon, then scroll down and select Mail, Contacts, Calendars.
3. Select Add Account and select Other
4. Select the Add Subscribed Calendar option, fill in the Google Calendar URL in the Server box and click Next.
5. Change any settings you see fit before saving the calendar. You do not need a username or password.
6. Toggle your view of the subscribed calendar by opening the Calendar app and tapping Calendars in the upper left corner. Tap a calendar name to either display or remove calendar events.