PRINTABLE 2020 Calendar
*Note: When printing, you may need to choose the "fit to page" option for your printer. Calendars can be printed in either color or black and white.
Download in English to print - 2021
Please note, the landfill will be OPEN on 1/18/21 and 2/15/21.
Download your recycling schedule on your Google Calendar (or other .ics compatible calendar).
You will receive an alert the evening before your recycling day. Below are the links to add a calendar using a URL. Find your recycling collection schedule (A or B) and the day of the week your garbage is collected by following this link. Then copy that link.
|Garbage Day||Recycling Schedule A||Recycling Schedule B|
|Monday||Right Click to Copy Link||Right Click to Copy Link|
|Tuesday||Right Click to Copy Link||Right Click to Copy Link|
|Wednesday||Right Click to Copy Link||Right Click to Copy Link|
|Thursday||Right Click to Copy Link||Right Click to Copy Link|
|Friday||Right Click to Copy Link||Right Click to Copy Link|
Enter your address on this map, and it will tell you which recycling schedule you should follow (along with your garbage day)!
Here are basic instructions on how to add this to a few popular calendars.
1. On your computer, open Google Calendar.
2. On the left, next to "Other calendars," click Add From URL.
3. Enter the calendar's address in the field provided.
4. Click Add calendar. The calendar will appear on the left side under "Other calendars."
1. Sign in to Outlook.com.
2. At the bottom of the page, select .
3. In the navigation pane, select Import calendar.
4. Under Import calendar, select From web.
5. Under Link to the calendar, type the URL for the linked calendar.
6. Under Calendar name, type the name you want to use for the calendar.
7. Select Import.
1. Copy the URL for the Google Calendar you want to add to your iPhone
2. On your iPhone tap the Settings icon, then scroll down and select Mail, Contacts, Calendars.
3. Select Add Account and select Other
4. Select the Add Subscribed Calendar option, fill in the Google Calendar URL in the Server box and click Next.
5. Change any settings you see fit before saving the calendar. You do not need a username or password.
6. Toggle your view of the subscribed calendar by opening the Calendar app and tapping Calendars in the upper left corner. Tap a calendar name to either display or remove calendar events.
|Cache Junction||Schedule B|
|College Ward||Schedule A|
|Hyde Park||Schedule B|
|Hyrum||Schedule A: South of Main St, also the area East of Hwy 165|
|Schedule B: North of Main Street|
|Logan||Schedule A: South of 400 N|
|Schedule B: North of 400 N, also Terrace Place Rd, Country Manor & Blackhawk|
|Mt. Sterling||Schedule A|
|North Logan||Schedule B|
|Petersboro||Schedule A: Everything North out of Mendon including 000 N, 600 N, Avalon Hills, 6400 W between 600 N and Hwy 30|
|Schedule B: Everything West of 6000 W on Hwy 30, including the High Country Estates area & Autonomous Solutions|
|Providence||Schedule A: South of Center Street & South Bench|
|Schedule B: North of Center Street, also North Bench, & Foxridge area|
|River Heights||Schedule B|
|Smithfield||Schedule A: East of Main & South of Center Street and West of Main|
|Schedule B: East of Main and North of Center Street|
|Young Ward||Schedule A|