We have periodic public tours of the Logan Regional Wastewater Treatment Facility scheduled. Please read the requirements below and use the link to register for an open tour date. Thank you for your interest in our facility!
- General tours are open to individuals age 13 and up only - NO EXCEPTIONS!
- Tours are limited to 15 people per tour.
- Tours are expected to be up to 2 hours in duration.
- Attendees must be able to walk a mile and navigate stairs (if ADA accommodations are necessary, please call in advance and we can work something out for you).
- Tours will be conducted both indoors and outdoors. Please wear appropriate footwear and dress for the weather.
- Out of respect for everyone's time, please arrive on time for your tour.
Click on the link to view current dates and to register for a tour: https://form.jotform.com/221324451461143
You will need to schedule everyone in your party who is attending individually. We ask for your email to send you the address four the tour and a reminder of your tour date and time. You can leave that blank on successive registrations for those in your party. We ask that you email to cancel your scheduled time if you can no longer attend.
We have one family friendly tour available to families with kids under the age of 13 on August 26th at 1 pm. Register using this link: https://form.jotform.com/221457370978163
If you need assistance or to cancel your tour, please email email@example.com or call Lisa at 435-716-9781.