- Continuation of surge tank work
- Installation of sheet pile for the construction access causeway across the reservoir
- Clearing and grubbing for work on the south bank
- Construction of the access road to the bottom of the spillway
- Geotechnical investigation
- Protection measures for the city's water supply pipeline
October 2018 Projected Work
- Completion of surge tank work
- Installation of the low flow bypass piping
- Demolition of portions of the spillway
- Removal of the riprap below the spillway
February 2019 Projected Work
- Place concrete for the cutoff wall, under drain system, slab, chute blocks. and the end sill for the north half of the stilling basin at the bottom of the spillway
- Place the concrete for the foundation and training wall for the north abutment downstream from the stilling basin at the bottom of the spillway
- Begin placing concrete for the sluiceway running along the north abutment
- Begin placing micropiles for the lower two sections of the stepped footings for the south abutment training wall upstream from the stilling basin
- Continue to monitor water quality
April 2019 Completed Work
- Completed concrete work for Year 1 North Training Wall, sluiceway, spillway steps, chute blocks, stepped footings under south abutment, and training wall for south abutment.
- Completed installing micropiles under lower two sections of stepped footings for south abutment training wall.
- Placed rock riprap downstream of spillway stilling basin and on left and right abutments.
- Prepared Third Dam work area for 2019 spring runoff flows.