Whether you're a golfing fanatic or a keen beginner, our driving range is a great place to practice, have lessons, try out new clubs, and above all—have fun!
The driving range is 350 yards long, rising very gently away from the tees and as open as the range building itself. There are seven target greens to play to, clumps of trees to hit over or around; it is meant to feel like playing on a golf course, and it does!
Open daylight until 45 minutes to dark, except Mondays
Open Mondays 10:00 am until 45 minutes before dark
- Season Range Pass–$400.00
LESSONS (Improve your golf game by learning from one of two instructors)
- Jeff John - Head Golf Professional PGA
- $50 for a 45 minute lesson
- $125 for a series of 3 lessons
- $60 per person for group lessons (series of 3 lessons with 3 or more people)