Facilities & Hours
Fall, Winter, and Spring Hours (3rd week of August through 4th week in May)
Monday–Friday 5:30 am–2:30 pm and 5:30 pm–9:30 pm
Saturday 7:00 am–5:00 pm (March through December)
Saturday 7:00 am–9:30 pm (January and February)
Summer Hours (1st week in June through 2nd week of August)
Monday-Friday 5:30 am–9:30 pm
Saturday 7:00 am–5:00 pm
Hours subject to change during holidays and when Logan High is out of school.
Facilities are available to rent. For more information, please contact Dan Blakely at (435) 716-9247.
- Aerobics Room–45' x 45'. Classes taught daily. A separate fee is charged for aerobics
- Basketball Courts–Three (3) separate areas available to public.
- Batting Cage–Softball and Baseball hitting. Reserved one (1) day in advance
- Classroom –21' x 27'. May be reserved for classes and meetings. Seating capacity of 29
- Esports/Game Room. Recreation events only. Seating capacity of 24
- Indoor Running Track–13.5 Laps=1 mile indoor track
- Leisure Arts Gym–60' x 130'. Seating capacity of 520
- Main Gym–92' x 110'. Seating capacity of 2,500
- Multi-Purpose Room–100' x 125'. Seating capacity of 854
- Pickleball Courts–Two (2) indoor courts available to public. Courts reserved one (1) day in advance
- Racquetball/Handball/Wallyball Courts –Ten (10) courts available to public. Two (2) are available to those patrons with disabilities. Courts can be reserved one (1) day in advance.
- Sauna & Whirlpool–Available in Women's Locker Room.
- Tennis Courts–Two (2) indoor courts available to public. Six (6) outdoor courts available to public. Indoor courts reserved one (1) day in advance.
- Weight and Exercise Areas–Available in Adult Locker Rooms.
- Weight Room–105' x 45'. For persons 16 years and older.
- Youth Locker Rooms–Under 18 years of age