The Storm,Water, and Waste Water Advisory Board
- Paul Lindhardt (City of Logan Public Works Director)
- Joseph Hawkes (City of Logan Water/Waste water Division Manager)
- Darren Farar (City of Logan City Engineer)
- Keri L. Moya (City of Logan Water/Waste Water Division Secretary)
- Thomas Jensen (City of Logan Council Member)
- Hart Wybrow (City of Logan Street Maintenance Manager)
- Dr. Ronald C. Sims (USU Biological and Engineering Department)
- Loren Runar Anderson (USU Professor )
- Stephan Harris (P.E.)
- Scott Panter (Gossner Cheese Storm, Water, and Waste Water Maintenance)
- Darin Evans (Canal Company)
The Water, Waste Water, and Storm Water Advisory Board meets on the 3rd Thursday of every other month at the Logan City Public Works Center at 450 N. 1000 W meetings begin at 4:00 p.m. Meetings are open to the Public.
We have Board members that represent several groups. They include the Canal Companies, general public and citizens, industrial and commercial, City Council, Public Works Department Staff, and Engineers. The purpose of the board is to receive input from different sources in order to make the most effective and educated decisions that are best suited for everyone in the community, in order to preserve and maintain one of our most valuable resources.
If there are any questions you would like address or discussed at the next Board meeting you may submit them to Keri Moya at (435) 716-9620.