***Spring Cleanup 2020 is completed***
Crews will pickup green waste from all Streets -- Private and City Owned within Logan City Boundaries
During Spring Cleanup Logan City residents can put green waste on the park strip in front of their homes and the Public Works Department will pick it up.
- Green waste is material such as lawn clippings, leaves, and branches. (See below for more detail)
- Material cannot be longer than 6 feet or bigger than 12 inches in diameter, and cannot total more than 12 cubic yards. Please, no large stumps.
- To help our crews & equipment work more efficiently, please do not pile green waste by fixtures like fire hydrants, water meters, mailboxes or trees.
- Please park off the street as much as possible. Vehicles prohibit our equipment from reaching the debris.
- Please be aware that during Spring Cleanup each street is cleared of green waste piles one time only.
- Please do not put any green waste in the gutter or in the street.
- If there is any garbage or other debris in the green waste it will not be picked up.
- Materials other than green waste, or green waste put out after April 13th, will be the responsibility of the resident.
Please call 435-716-9642 with any questions.
DON'T MISS OUT! HAVE ALL SPRING CLEANUP GREEN WASTE OUT BY THE START DATE!
- Keep in mind when putting out your green waste for spring cleanup that it is against city ordinance to place debris in the gutters. It will impede the flow of storm water and irrigation and cause flooding.
- Not knowing ahead of time how many loads it will take to clear each street we are unable to set a schedule. Don't risk it...have all spring cleanup green waste out by Monday, April 13th!